The Youth Chaplaincy Coalition is a group of like-minded individuals and community members that seek to provide services to youth in Detention Centers.
The mission of the Youth Chaplaincy Coalition is to provide quality, innovative, and stable programming to court-involved youth.
Embracing every child as good and beautiful, we envision a world where the whole child is accepted and loved for who they are.
The mission is attained by adherence to the values of listening and loving.
- Faith Communities for Peace
- Peacemaking Coordinating Team
- Peacemaking Circles
- Professional, trained Chaplain
- Quality Chaplain Volunteers
- Bible study in a protestant tradition
- Financial aid to the Juvenile Detention school and to Alder Academy
- Support of the Kid’s Closet program
- Local church and community involvement
- Engaging Speakers for communities
- Spiritual Companionship
For more information, please leave a comment or contact Rev. Terri Stewart at 425.531.1756.