Wednesday, November 13, 2013
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Town Hall Seattle
1119 8th Avenue (at Seneca Street), Seattle
The forum will include:
- King County’s legislative priorities in mental health and substance abuse for 2014.
- Key outcomes and innovations in the delivery of behavioral health services in King County.
- Personal stories of individuals recovering from mental illness and/or substance use.
- The perspectives and priorities of state and federal legislators representing our region.
- A chance to show legislators how much King County values behavioral health services
Please bring family, friends, neighbors, colleagues, clients, peers, allies, and advocates. Everyone is welcome!